Topic of the symposium: Impact of Climate Change on Rice Production
Deadline for abstract submission: 3 October 2021
Posters must be presented in person from the congress venue, oral communications can be presented virtually.
Themes of the sessions:
- Rice genome research and evolution
- Integrative physiology and functional genomics
- Rice development and phenomics
- Plant-environment interactions: Biotic stress
- Plant-environment interactions: Abiotic stress
- Resources for systems biology in rice
- Advances in rice biotechnology and genome editing
- Molecular breeding under a changing climate
- Future prospects: Food security and nutrient enhancement
Abstracts must be submitted electronically only through the online platform in a word file and must be written in English.
Abstract Title (Font Arial, bold, size 12). No word limit but must be self-explanatory and concise
Author(s) and affiliations (Arial 10). Authors’ first name in full followed by surname. The presenting author’s name should be underlined. Superscript numbers must be used to indicate the author’s affiliation.
Corresponding author’s email address
Abstract (Arial 12). Maximum 300 words.
The abstract should include the research question, a summary of the methods, the basic results and the most important conclusions. For preparation of abstracts, be specific and avoid generalities.
All submitted abstracts will be peer reviewed by the Scientific Committee and may be accepted for oral or poster presentation. The Committee will endeavor to schedule abstracts according to the Conference topics and authors ‘preferences but reserves the right to make the final decision. The presenting author will be notified of acceptance.
Guidelines for oral presentations and posters
Presenters who are not able to travel to Barcelona can also present virtually. Here are the two options for virtual oral presentation:
- Online presentation. Presenters will receive a Zoom link where they will need to connect 30 minutes before their session.
- Prerecorded presentation. The organization will also accept prerecorded presentations. The recording must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org before October 29th.
Click here for more information and tips on how to record a presentation.
Posters must be presented in person and will be displayed at the exhibition area of the congress venue.
Accepted poster authors will be contacted by email and provided with the instructions to prepare the posters. Authors will have to bring the poster printed in 120cm x 90cm to the congress venue and the organization will provide them with material to hang it on the panels of the exhibition area.